In support of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, SaskGaming, through Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw, is proud to contribute over $750,000 each year to community organizations that make our communities better places to be.
Our key areas of support are:
• Strengthening our Community
Dedicated to philanthropic giving to registered charitable organizations or registered charities that help strengthen our community.
• Promoting Community Pride
Support for projects that promote pride, participation and attract tourism to our host communities of Regina and Moose Jaw; projects include festivals, events and athletics (support of local elite sports teams competing at an inter-provincial or national level).
• Supporting Saskatchewan’s Growth through Partnership
Supports key business related association requests for special not-for-profit events or conferences.
Our Company operates in Regina and Moose Jaw and has a mandate to support Aboriginal employment. For these reasons, SaskGaming will support projects that meet our key areas of support while also considering our priorities for initiatives that:
• Have an impact on the communities of Regina and Moose Jaw
• Positively influence the lives of Aboriginal people
• Support improved education and pre-employment training for Aboriginal people who reside near its core communities.
• Aboriginal People
Sponsorship of events and/or projects that will engage, support and ultimately benefit Aboriginal people and/or organizations of Saskatchewan.
Sponsorship of an organization, project or event where at least 50 per cent of the beneficiaries are of Aboriginal descent is classified as Aboriginal in nature.
How to apply for Sponsorship?
You may apply for sponsorship by clicking on one of the following on-line request forms:
1. Click here to submit an application for a:
- Cash Donation
2. Click here submit an application for a:
- Corporate Table
- Door Prize
- Raffle Item
- Silent Auction Item
- Golf Tournament or other Team Entry
SaskGaming does not support:
- Political groups or events;
- Religious groups, events or projects;
- Individual pursuits;
- Amateur sports teams;
- Out of province events or travel expenses;
- Annual general meetings;
- Publications, theatrical productions or video productions; and
- Graduations or family reunions.