PRIVACY / DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation (in this Privacy/Disclosure Statement referred to as “SaskGaming”, “us” or “we”) operates Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw under the regulatory authority and supervision of the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority. SaskGaming respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Casinos. This Privacy/Disclosure Statement outlines the information that may be collected and how that information may be used and disclosed by SaskGaming.
SaskGaming is subject to The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Collection of Personal Information
"Personal Information" is information through which you can be identified. Personal Information that SaskGaming may collect from you directly includes your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), fax number, birth date, gender, and other information that you voluntarily provide. Personal Information may be requested to facilitate the purchase of show tickets or merchandise, or completion of a Players Club application form.
SaskGaming endeavors to only collect Personal Information directly from the individual to whom the Personal Information relates. By providing Personal Information to us, you are warranting that any Personal Information you are providing to us is Personal Information about you, and not Personal Information about someone else.
Collect Only What is Needed
SaskGaming will limit the collection of Personal Information to that which is necessary to deliver products and services to our guests.
Use of Collected Personal Information
The Personal Information which you provide and which is collected is used by SaskGaming for the following purposes:
- to deliver products and services you have requested;
- to provide you with customer service in the event of a show cancellation;
- to facilitate re-printing of show tickets, in the event your tickets are lost;
- to facilitate your signing up for Player's Club memberships or entertainment line-ups, and the maintenance and operation of the Player's Club program;
to respond to your specific questions or concerns; and for any other use authorized by law.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in our inability to provide customer service to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
SaskGaming does not disclose your Personal Information to any third party without your written consent. Notwithstanding this general rule, there are certain circumstances where disclosure of your Personal Information without your consent may occur, including:
- to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process;
- in order for SaskGaming’s legal counsel to provide legal services to SaskGaming;
- for the purpose of enforcing any legal right that SaskGaming may have against any individual;
- where the disclosure is necessary to protect the mental or physical health or safety of any individual;
- for the purpose of complying with any applicable federal or provincial law;
- for any purpose in accordance with any act or regulation which authorizes disclosure; and
- for any other purpose prescribed in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Regulations.
SaskGaming does not share, sell, or transfer the Personal Information it collects to third parties for their own marketing efforts.
Personal Information collected by us through your use of Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw is stored on secure servers. These secure servers are protected by firewalls and other standard security procedures.
SaskGaming regularly reviews the security of the Sites. SaskGaming has invested, and will continue to invest, in high quality security in terms of access to information, data quality, and physical security of servers where information is stored.
ACCESS TO AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHANGES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
This Privacy/Disclosure Statement was posted on June 1, 2009. SaskGaming reserves the right to change, modify or amend this Privacy/Disclosure Statement at any time. When this Privacy/Disclosure Statement is changed, modified and/or amended, it will be posted on Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw web sites. You are responsible for periodically checking for changes. Questions or concerns regarding our management of this Privacy/Disclosure Statement may be directed to:
If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Saskatchewan, 503 – 1801 Hamilton Street, Regina, SK S4P 4B4
Telephone: (306) 787-8350, Fax: (306) 798-1603